The Library aims to provide the required information in the best formats, at the best place and at the best appropriate time that is very beneficial to the users, within the requirements of the College.
I invite every knowledge seeking persons to come and experience this gem of a library!
God Bless you
The GTBC Library is a service for the staff members, students and researchers. The Library has a computer section where computer lessons are conducted and it also serves as a resource center for the students. The library has over a number of 4679 books and the number keeps growing as new books are brought into the library.
The library has mainly two sections;
The open shelf section here the Library user can get any book of their choice. The time span that one is allowed to borrow a book is two weeks after which the user is supposed to return the book to the library.
The Reference section this section in the library contains the most used books these books are not loaned out because of their constant demand so the students use the books within the library premises.
Library Opening hours
Monday - Friday
9:00pm - 5:30pm
9:00pm - 5:00pm
Sunday - CLOSED
- All faculty staff and students of GTBC must be registered as Library Members to use the facility and borrow books.
- All categories of Library materials are borrowed using the library card.
- Researchers and other library external users are allowed to use the library at a nominal fee at the discretion of the College Librarian.
Library Rules and Regulations
- Silence must be observed in the Library
- Eating and drinking in the library is forbidden
- Bags and briefcases should be left at the cabinet provided.
- Library books used within the Library should be left on the tables and not reshelved by the users.
- Order and good mannerism should be observed in the Library placing feet on tables, eating or sleeping in the Library is not allowed.
- Stealing or attempting to steal Library property is a punishable offence.
- Writing on, underlining and tearing Library materials is not allowed.
- Use of mobile phones is not allowed within the Library.
Pastor Jackson Ntulume Kyeswa is a pastor with the full Gospel Churches of Uganda. He has been in active service since 1997. Graduated from Alpha and Omega Seminary (B.A Bible and Theology1995) and Africa International University (NEGST) with M.A Bible and Theology 1999
He is Married to Goretti. H. Kyeswa and has four Children.
Peter Alex Twesigye is an associate pastor in Entebbe Full Gospel Church, a graduate of Alpha-Omega Seminary (BA Bible and Theology, 2008) and International Leadership University (Masters of Divinity, 2012).
He is happily married to Rebecca M. Twesigye and they live in Entebbe.
Pastor Eric is on the Pastoral team of the Soul Winning and Deliverance Church in Bwaise. He holds a Diploma in Theology (Glad Tidings Bible College) and a B.A in Bible Theology (PACU)
He is married to Mary N Lubira and they are blessed with two sons one Daughter and a Nephew
They reside in Nabweru North Nasana Town Council.
Doreen Jolly Kasiita is a BBA (Finance) Graduate from Makerere University Kampala She is married to Rashid Kasiita and they are Blessed with two Daughters.